Initially known as MSM Xtended, this project came into existence around the time of the Android Pie launch. However, despite being a relatively new project, the ROM has quickly evolved into becoming a very stable and reliable ROM and gives plenty of other competitors a run for their money. Also, on some ROMs, you may have to flash a GApps package such as OpenGapps (website) or NikGApps (website). I have personally tested almost all the ROMs listed below on my Redmi K20 Pro, Poco F1, and Mi A1. Also, if you like the custom ROM, consider donating the developer behind the work.
Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below Guide to install the firmware using the Mi Flash Tool. You can use the ADB Driver to connect the mobile (powered by android) to the computer and transfer data between the mobile and the computer. There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i.e., Qualcomm Driver and ADB Driver. The Qualcomm Driver is compatible with all the Flash Tool, and the ADB Driver can be useful for establishing a connection between the mobile and the computer. Content of this page is based on informations from github and LineageOS Wiki, under CC BY-SA 3.0 licence. This will download your device’s device specific configuration and
- If you have any questions check out the Open GApps Wiki, especially the FAQ answers most questions.
- The ROM boasts a clean and minimal UI, along with feature improvements.
- Most importantly, Custom ROMs come with plenty of additional features and customizations that make them unique and popular among the advanced Android lovers.
- Third, it has amazing stability among all the ROMs that I have tested for years.
- This General section will cover the usual things available in Android 10.
Do make sure to follow the whole process, or else you might end up with a bricked/dead device. I tried it on my older Xiaomi Mi A1 and honestly, I think the customizations are a serious overkill here. Nonetheless, I know there are a lot of people who want just that. Apart from that, it was pretty stable and always stayed up-to-date. Hence, it is one of the best android custom ROMs in 2022 for customizations. Initially, the Havoc team concentrated on providing the best of all worlds, tailoring a pleasant experience for the user.
- Step 7) Then click on the Loading device, and it will detect your Realme phone.
- On the developer PC this issue is not happening with the tested devices.
- In addition, rooting your phone will increase your phone’s performance.
- Besides a new number, Android 11 comes with lots of features and optimizations.
- To get the Android 11 source code we first have to initialize the repo tool inside our current working directory.
This one is published by an XDA Recognized Developer (LuK1337). There is an official LineageOS 19.1 custom ROM based on Android 12 for the OnePlus 7 Pro. Interestingly it is a new XDA forum member who is the one posting it first. I’m not sure if he is a developer of the ROM or not but he has provided many outstanding screenshots. The same member says there isn’t anything that doesn’t work in this ROM.
You stock ROM (firmware) have to repeat the steps from “Flash TWRP.” Don’t Install any apps other than trusted sites on rooted devices. Third-party site apps can contain some background codes. When you follow the above guide step by step, you won’t face any problems; if you need any help, comment below. Through this post, you can download Xiaomi Mi A3 stock firmware fastboot images. We will also guide you on how to install Xiaomi Mi A3 stock firmware to unbrick, unroot, and fix software-related issues. This guide is compliant with both, the Global and European variants of the Mi A3.